NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN! *DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wed. 10/18 by noon*
We are holding nominations for the 2017-2018 Steering Committee. Be a part of choosing who will help carry the legacy of PCSE. Our nominations deadline has been extended to Wednesday, October 18, 2017 by noon; we will be accepting nominations until then!
PCSE advocates for and creates community for students of color and allies at UCLA Urban Planning. The committee structure corresponds to each stage of UCLA Urban Planning where the group traditionally has an impact. The work of the PCSE Steering Committee should be open, integrated, and collaborative. The newly structured positions ensure that each committee member is accountable to specific responsibilities within the broader mission of PCSE, and each committee member should be accountable to each other. Within this structure, the committee should be flexible to direct PCSE how they feel fit. The term for the 2017-18 Committee is Winter 2018 through Fall 2018.
Available 2017-2018 Steering Committee positions:
- Operations/Organizing Co-chairs (2 positions)
- Recruitment Coordinators (2 positions; previously Outreach & Engagement Co-chairs, Planning Pipeline Co-chairs)
- Admissions Liaisons (2 positions; previously Outreach & Engagement Co-chairs, Planning Pipeline Co-chairs)
- Events Coordinators (2 positions; previously Advocacy Co-chairs, Outreach & Engagement Co-chairs)
- Alumni Liaisons (2 positions; previously Professional Development Co-chairs)
You can view and download the full description of updated PCSE roles here.